My dear Terry received this posting from a friend, shared here for a look at the lighter side of life:
- My goal for 2018 was to lose just 10 pounds. Only 15 to go!
- Ate salad for dinner, mostly croutons & tomatoes … actually just one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce … and cheese. OK, it was a pizza. I ate a pizza!
- How to prepare Tofu: Throw it in the trash and grill some meat.
- I just did a week’s worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.
- I don’t mean to brag but I finished my 4-day diet food in 3 hours and 20 minutes!
- A study found that women who carry extra weight live longer than men who mention it.
- Kids today don’t know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk nine feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.
- Senility has been a smooth transition for me.
- Remember when we were kids and every time it was below zero outside they closed school? Me neither.
- I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented … I forgot where I was going with this.
- I love being over 70. I learn something new every day, and forget five other things.
- A thief broke into my house last night. He started searching for money, so I woke up and searched with him.
- My dentist told me I need a Crown. I said, “Awesome! Pour mine over the rocks.”
- I think I’ll just put an “Out of Order” sticker on my forehead and call it a day.
- Just remember: Once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed!
Ecclesiastes 3:4 reminds us: “There is a time to weep, and a time to laugh.” Laughter is good for the soul. Lighten up a little! Laugh a lot! Enjoy the lighter side of life! God bless your day!